Website Design Everett
Website Design Everett
In a small business, it is important to keep things consistent. Consistency drives growth and sustainability in your business. That is why the top 10 things your website needs are important. If you focus on the small things such as improving how you handle inventory and cash flow, take full advantage of social media networks for marketing and pay attention to your strengths and weaknesses, your website will be in good hands.
A website is the most important marketing tool a small business can have. It’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and has the potential to reach your customers no matter where they are in the world. A strong website design Everett will not only draw visitors in but also keep them coming back. If you’re looking to build or improve your small business’s website, be sure to include these ten essential components:
- A clear description of who you are – Who are you? What do you do? Why is it important? Be able to answer these questions succinctly, and in a way that is relevant to your target audience.
- A simple, sensible web address – A simple, sensible Web address is non-negotiable for your small business. It’s the first place that your customers and prospects will visit to learn more about you, get in touch with you, or even buy from you. It’s also the most common way they’ll share your business with others.
- An easily-navigated site map – Search engines have a hard time figuring out where to rank your site if you don’t have a well-organized system for your web pages. You can help them—and your human visitors—by making sure that all the important pages of your site are linked to from a prominent location.
- Easy-to-find contact information– The primary purpose of having a website for your business is so that people can find you and contact you when they need something from you. But if people can’t find your contact information, you’re doing something wrong.
- Customer testimonials– are a great way to build trust and reputation. They’re also the perfect excuse to call up one of your favorite customers and thank them for their business.
- An obvious call to action– A call to action is the phrase or button that tells visitors what they should do next on your site (and in fact, right now). You’ll see calls to action often on sites that are selling something—buy now, contact us, join our mailing list, etc.—but the best ones can be used for any purpose: get started, learn more, find out how.
- Know the basics of SEO– SEO is basically a way of making sure that when people search for things related to your business, they find you at or near the top of their results. The easiest way to learn about SEO is by reading a few books on it—and then experimenting with your own site until you’re able to get a higher rank in search results.
- Fresh, quality content – Without new, original content your website may be left behind by the competition. Whether it’s a blog post, product reviews, or a new service you’re offering, providing customers with valuable information will boost your site’s SEO and draw more people to your business.
- A secure hosting platform– A good hosting platform should be able to scale as your business grows and provide enough bandwidth to keep up with the demand of your customers. It should also be able to handle any issues that arise quickly and effectively so that you can keep your site running smoothly at all times.
- A design and style that’s friendly to online readers– Whether you’re just starting out or you’re more established, one of the most important things your small business website needs is a website design Everett and style that’s friendly to online readers, particularly mobile readers.
Best website design companies for small business Everett can be a great resource for small businesses. Many web design agency Everett offer affordable plans specifically for small businesses. Plus, they can provide you with the tools and resources you need to grow your business online. web design agency Everettcan help you create a professional-looking website, build an online presence, and attract more customers. They can also help you measure your website’s traffic and performance, and make recommendations for improving your website. When choosing a web design agency, be sure to research their credentials and experience. You should also ask for referrals from other small businesses. Once you’ve found a few reputable companies, compare their services and rates to find the best fit for your business.
Everett is home to many great web design agencies, but who is the best fit for your small business? At Who Is Your Web Guy, we specialize in creating beautiful and user-friendly mobile websites for small businesses. We understand the challenges that small businesses face when it comes to marketing and we are committed to helping our clients succeed. Our team of experts will work with you to create a custom website that meets your specific needs and requirements. We also offer a free consultation so that you can learn more about what we can do for you. Call us today at (855) 288-2411 or visit our website www.whoisyourwebguy.comto get started.
GMB LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/qUeycTfbT2UJPvEX6