Shoreline Top Chiropractor
Workplace injuries are a very common occurrence, especially those in the construction industry. Workplace accidents are on the rise due to the increase of working hours and hazardous environments that come with their production. These injuries typically lead to days off from work and no play, but more than often they don’t have to have such an effect on your day-to-day life as long as you receive early intervention. Shoreline top chiropractor offers a variety of treatments that help improve many symptoms, and they are all non-invasive solutions.
What are some common workplace injuries?
No matter whether your job requires you to sit at a desk, drive a truck or move heavy equipment around, injuries can happen to anyone regardless of the type of workplace. Common injuries include:
- Repetitive motion injuries: this includes everything from chopping food all day to typing on a computer, which can lead to issues such as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Falling object injuries: Many people experience head, neck, and back injuries due to falling objects
- Falling: From falling down the stairs to tripping on a wet floor, taking a bad tumble can often result in serious injuries
- Overexertion. Jobs that require you to lift, pull, throw, hold or carry heavy objects can easily cause you to overexert yourself. Overexertion can lead to physical burnout, but also strained muscles, chronic pain, and more.
- Walking into items or being hit with falling objects. Depending on your workplace, you may be at risk of being hit with flying debris or running into obstacles that cause injuries. Head, neck, back, and foot injuries are very common in workplaces where you are at risk for hitting objects while moving around.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome. This is typically related to long hours of typing, writing, or mousing. Back strain or neck strain. It can be caused by awkward work postures, such as the nagging pain of low computer monitors
- Back pain or neck strain. It can be caused by awkward work postures, such as the nagging pain of low computer monitors or poor ergonomics in general. This can also result from repetitive stress injuries caused by poor posture over time.
- Tendonitis. You can experience it on the shoulder, elbow, knee, wrist, or other joints due to chronic overuse.
The Shoreline top chiropractor treat many different kinds of injuries, including those that occur at work. Chiropractors are specially trained to assess your injury and determine the best treatment option for you. When you see a chiropractor, they will first evaluate your injury and pinpoint the root cause of your pain. From there, they will choose a method that best fits your specific needs. A full body adjustment chiropractor uses a variety of treatment techniques, including spinal manipulation, decompression and physical therapy.
Wondering about chiropractic fees Shoreline? Worry no more because Back to Action Chiropractic’s Dr. Jerry Dreessen is finally here in Shoreline. A licensed, full body adjustment chiropractor, Dr. Dreessen is an expert when it comes to chiropractic care. With years of experience, Dr Dreessen has been providing relief for every patient’s pain. For reservations call (425) 670-2600 or visit our website at www.backtoaction.com.